CSR Europe's SDG Summit
Hosted fully online during 4 days, the SDG Summit 2021 aimed at interactively informing stakeholders and policy makers about what is happening in the field of ‘Sustainable Development Goals’.
The SDG Summit attracted 3.000+ attendees and 250+ speakers. It has been broadcasted online in 3 parallel tracks and included online in-depth networking and comprehensive virtual exhibition possibilities for the Summit’s premium partners. Moreover, we supported 100+ organizations' contribution to one of the 30 sessions of the Summit.
All sessions were overseen and produced live in close collaboration with our experienced AV partners. OFCORES provided all-inclusive speaker management support, making sure all high-level representatives and moderators were at ease throughout all stages of the Summit, from first speaker briefing to countdown live on air.
- Virtual event conceptualisation & assistance
- All-round project management
- On-site production management
- Event studio broadcasting
- Supplier & venue negotiations, contracting & management
- Logistics management
- Script & live technical direction
- On-screen title designs
- Presentation & video support
- Technical rehearsals
- Speaker invitation & management solutions
- Real-time speaker & moderator "helpdesk"
- Manuals creation
- Coordination of co-organizing stakeholders and partner exhibitions
- Live streaming in 3 simultaneous parallel thematic tracks
- Virtual event platform creation & management
- AV solutions
- Live session captioning
- Session post-production & on-demand content library