EAP CSF 2022
The Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum (EaP CSF) held its 14th Annual Assembly in Prague on 5-7 December 2022. It was the first in-person gathering since the Covid-19 pandemic began, however attendees faced this time the challenges of the Russian war in Ukraine.
The event started with an award ceremony and reception in the Czech Parliament on the evening of December 5th, followed by the second and third day held at the OREA Hotel Pyramida. The diverse program included engaging activities like panel debates, thematic discussions, workshops, documentary screenings, a photo exhibition, a musical performance, and networking opportunities.
OFCORES provided solutions including venue and catering sourcing, floor-plan creation, supplier negotiations, and contracting for AV equipment, photography, videography, and private transportation (shuttles, flights, busses). They also ensured exceptional venue set-up and managed on-site registration, as well as organizing dinners and an award ceremony.
- Destination selection and venue sourcing
- Virtual event conceptualisation & assistance
- All-round project management
- On-site production management
- Event livestreaming towards Youtube and Facebook
- Supplier & venue negotiations, contracting & management
- Registration management
- Hotel room management and negotiation
- Logistics management
- Business travel management
- Script & live technical direction
- Digital and on-site designs
- Presentation & video support
- Technical rehearsals
- Supplier management
- Event script and floorplan
- Speaker invitation & management solutions
- Real-time speaker, participants & moderator "helpdesk"
- Manuals creation
- Live streaming on Facebook and Youtube
- High-end registration platform in Russian and English
- Live session captioning
- Session post-production & on-demand content library via Youtube
- Translation solutions
- Live scanning and badging